Plantation Cosmetic Dentist
What a difference a day can make! It's hard to imagine just how much cosmetic dentistry can do, quickly and efficiently, for your beautiful smile, your self-esteem, and your ongoing oral health. We all think that we know what a great smile is: the truth is there’s no such thing as one perfect smile. But expert individually focused and compassionate cosmetic dentistry can provide each and every patient with the perfect smile for you and you alone!
There are many reasons to choose Comfort Dentists for your restoration needs.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services
At Comfort Dentists, we consider you in your entirety when we begin to assess what state-of-the-art cosmetic dentistry techniques will help you smile more... including your lips, face shape and bone structure, hair and skin color, of course your teeth, gums, and bite, your dental home care routines, and even your personality! We consult extensively with you to ensure the results align with your expectations on every level.
Cosmetic dentistry has made incredible strides over the last few decades, and dental scientists and researchers have found constructive healthy ways to give you the smile makeover you deserve. Here are just some of the procedures we can use to help you discover a healthier happier appearance:
- Teeth Whitening - Fast, efficient, teeth whitening procedures in the office or at home can make a world of difference to those with stained or gray-colored teeth - or to combat the natural effects of aging.
- Porcelain Veneers - Tooth-colored contact-lens-thin restorations that are bonded to the front-facing surface of your teeth restore your smile to its natural beauty in an amazingly short time, covering cracks, chips, gaps, misshapen teeth, and discoloration. Each veneer's color, shape, and size is selected critically to attain maximum esthetics.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings & Bonding - You don't have to advertise your dental work ever again. Natural-looking fillings that match you natural tooth color are a beautiful alternative to silver-colored amalgam fillings that can even discolor adjacent teeth. Bonding material, also matched to your own teeth, can be sculpted to cover chips, cracks, and even close small gaps in your smile.
- Orthodontics - The alignment of teeth is critical to appearance and function. Traditional braces are available for patients of all ages with their specific individual treatment needs. Many patients are able to select and Invisalign® clear aligners depending on their needs.
- Dental Implants - Replacing a missing tooth with dental implants allows you to have a permanent restoration that matches seamlessly to your original dentition. When you’ve been forced to lose a tooth (or teeth) due to an accident, deterioration, or periodontal (gum) disease, implants can give back your confident secure smile.
Comfort Dentists provide all of these procedures at one convenient location with dentists who specialize in each technique. Is there anything about your smile you'd like to change? Just think what a difference a day can make and give us a call at (954) 424-6500!