Dental Implants in Plantation, FL
Nobody wants to lose teeth, but let's face it - it can happen to anyone, whatever your age - and in our experience, it's always traumatic. When it happens, you can be confident in your decision to turn to us for understanding, support, and restoration of which you'll be incredibly proud. Our leading-edge precision approach optimizes both the function and esthetics of dental implant replacement teeth - two things that are at the top of every patient's (and our) "must have" list. We can provide an implant option that will suit your needs, your lifestyle, and your budget.
Why Dental Implants?
Replacing a missing tooth is imperative, not only for healthy self-esteem, but to avoid facial and speech changes that inevitably take place over time, like shifting, tilted teeth, jawbone recession, and the look of collapsed cheeks. All of these can prematurely age your appearance and affect your ability to compete socially and professionally.
Why choose Comfort Dentists?
- Our implant dentists have extensive excellence in general, periodontal, sedation, and maxillofacial dentistry so that when beneficial, all specialists may contribute their knowledge and skills to your treatment plan.
- State-of-the-art equipment, including 3D digital dental technologies, gives us the leading edge in diagnostics, implant guidance (placement), and convenience for optimum results for you.
- We offer a opportune one-visit implant technique to accommodate your busy schedule. No temporaries required and your new smile is immediate!
- Our implant care is gentle, especially with the use of our wide-range of sedation techniques chosen especially for your personal situation. Because maximum comfort is a priority for you, it's a serious priority for us.
10 Reasons Dental Implants Are The Restorative Treatment Of Choice To Replace Missing Teeth
- Increase your confidence and enjoyment when smiling, eating, talking, and socializing.
- Natural-looking and undetectable.
- Stable and secure as there's no plate that can affect comfort and fit.
- Preserves facial structure by strengthening underlying bone just like the roots of natural teeth.
- Healthy adjacent teeth are not affected.
- Versatile as they replace the form and function of one tooth or more.
- Four implants can anchor a full arch of dentures to prevent shifting, clicking, and slipping.
- Lifelike replacements of unattractive partial dentures and bridgework.
- Home care routine is simple - implants only require normal brushing and flossing.
- Safe tried-and-true technique for millions of people just like you.
Our team of dental implant specialists understand that your needs are unique and will be glad to consult with you about your various treatment options. Dental implants may be your smile solution, so call us today at (954) 424-6500 to arrange your free consultation. We look forward to meeting you!